500 consulting sessions, helped more than 250 clients.
300 consulting sessions, helped more than 150 clients.
200 consulting sessions, helped more than 100 clients.
100 consulting sessions, helped more than 50 clients.
50 consulting sessions, helped more than 25 clients.
10 consulting sessions, helped more than 4 clients.
Our Certified Pros
- Filter By
- Certification Level
Join the Community
Interested in becoming a SolarDot Pro?
Are you already a SolarDot Pro?
To be certified as a SolarDot Pro, you must attend a webinar, practice consultation with two clients, and then take a written test on our solar university. There are seven steps involved:
1. Read the books: Read/Listen to your assigned books or lectures by Joe Bruce founder of SolarDot.com
2. Software Training: Certified SolarDot Pro must practice. Train on the CRM platform so you can properly sign up a potential customer.
3. Attend a webinar: Registering for and attending a webinar are the first big steps toward certification. You will only be recognized as a SolarDot Pro-in-training once you have successfully completed the webinar.
4. Join the community: You will be invited to join the growing community of certified SolarDot Pro via the official SolarDot webinar attendee Facebook groups, where you can exchange information and ideas with others who are also working toward certification.
Please note: You will only be granted access to the Facebook Workplace groups after you have successfully completed the webinar.
5. Submit reports: Conduct at least 2 practice sessions in at least two clients homes and submit reports with your assigned trainer.
6. Complete the University: The online University exam covers concepts and potential scenarios you will face as a certified SolarDot Pro. Teaching you the highest levels of production with our Solar University.
7. Apply for certification: Once all of the above steps have been successfully fulfilled and your application is approved, you will be required to sign the SolarDot Pro agreement.
SolarDot Pro’s are assigned levels that correspond to how many sessions they have completed with clients using the SolarDot process, as well as the number of clients who have completed and installed solar on their homes.
Regardless of level, each SolarDot Pro is officially certified and trained in the same program.
SolarDot Pro’s certification levels (minimum requirements):
- Certified Master: 500 consulting sessions with 250 clients
- Certified Platinum: 300 consulting sessions with 150 clients
- Certified Gold: 200 consulting sessions with 100 clients
- Certified Silver: 100 consulting sessions with 50 clients
- Certified Bronze: 50 consulting sessions with 25 clients
- Certified Green: 10 consulting sessions with 4 clients